Tuesday 14 September 2010

A lonely guy who lost his way...

A lonely guy...
Seeing the starry night alone...
with no laughter.. no smiles...
what is the meaning of love??
what is the meaning of life??
i don't know...
until i met you...
i saw the sunshine..
it was so awesome...!
once again my life is being brighten up...
and i have known what is he word called "life"....
suddenly when i woke up..
i saw HIM...
The God told me: " it was just a dream..!"
i cried and i begged that this is not true..
then the God said" you are the one who destroyed it.. you cant blame anyone.."
i am so sad after i heard this.. i was so hoping this is not the truth...
why ?? why?? and why??
i don't understand..
i fell down once and once again...
no matter how hard i tried...
the sun will not be coming out again and brighten the whole world..
no one cares about me..
i've lost my way...
either in my studies.. family, friends and love..
i'm a failure..
why i always have no mood to study...
i just know how to hurt the one who loves me..
always don't know how to appreciate things..

lastly, appreciate the one besides you who cares and loves you..

thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment