Monday 12 October 2009

jensen's birthday... 1st round

during friday nite... siew fai, chun mun n jing hooi went to my hse n make the birthday card for jensen... at the same time.. we were planning bout sat's plans n activities.. thy went home around 3++am in the morning.. n jing hooi overnite at my hse.. so we have decided to go sazaki sushi to have our lunch with jensen.. after that we only decide wad to do..

the nex morning.. me n jing hooi... woke up around 10am.. the buffet start around 12pm... zz.. wad the hell.. i din lock my hse door last nite.. when i woke up.. my dad came n scolded me like hell.. sayin that y i didnt lock the door b4 i sleep.. n din check everything.. cuz tat day i was stayin in my cheras's hse.. i thought my aunt locked d.. zz..!! nvm.. after settled everything. we brought the card along.. n start our journey to KLCC.. luckily we din went to the wrong way.. n we found our way to thr.. since my aunt is working thr.i use her season parking ticket n went through.. so i no need to pay.. lol.. at first, i thought the restaurant is inside KLCC... zzz.. manatau is opposite pula... we went through klcc convention centre.. n walk across the road.. n duno go to which wisma adi.. it's located at 2nd floor....

around 12++pm.. chun mun, jensen, siew fai & yen fern reached the restaurant.. n we started to makan lu..!!!
jing hooi, siew fai & me
top:jing hooi & siew fai
bottom: chun mun, jensen, me top:me, hing hooi & chun mun
bottom:yen fern, jensen & siew fai

group photo b4 leaving

after the buffet lunch... we heading towards the cinema & watch movie... i forgot wad's the name d.. something about human controlling robots.. but the robots look like their owner de.. haha.. after the movie.. me n jing hooi went and buy the cake.. n jensen thy all went to the KLCC park n ply i guess??..i dont know.. we bought a cake and cream(throw at him later)...

the game started...

tis is so called "malaysian"
group foto..

b4 we going home.. (OMG.. addicted in taking pictures)

after that... we all went back home n took bath.. as jing hooi still left smth in my hse.. we went back my cheras hse n took bath.. n at the same time.. we ate nasi lemak 4 our dinner.. xD we all PK d.. no money.. zz.. thn jensen followed siew fai's car back to their hse.. yen fern couldnt join us 4 2nd round as she needed to go back n have dinner wid family..

the 2nd round to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment